2012年2月13日月曜日

Introduce voice actresses

I have written about the voice actor by this blog. I mainly introduced the voice actor's work. Then, I introduce some voice actresses. There are many voice actress who have nice voice in Japan. But I can not introduce all voice actresses. So, I choose some voice actresses.

First of all, I introduce Akiko Yajima. She is famous as a role of Shinnosuke Nohara which is a hero of a "Crayon Shin-chan." She wanted to study the theater from a schoolchild's time. She tried hard and fulfilled the dream. It is very much surprised that it is completely different at the time of the voice of her usually and Shinnosuke's voice.

Next, I would like to talk about Ikue Otani. She is very famous for the role of Pikachu of "Pocket Monsters". Since the voice of Pikachu is common to the world, her voice is known also overseas. Although the role of a boy and a girl is mainly played, two or more characters are performed with one work in many cases. Moreover, the different characters of the character of the same sex are also played.

Minami Takayama is playing an active part also as vocal of TWO-MIX. She play the role of hero Edogawa Conan of "Detective Conan", and hero Rantaro of "Nintama Rantaro." She perform various characters. I like her voice very much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿